The call for speakers for AVAC 2014 is now open! We have a form for you to fill out, telling us a bit about yourself and giving an outline of your proposed presentation.
The call will close 31st October, or earlier if we have a full complement of speakers before then. The event is being held in Brisbane 14-15 March, 2014.
Full details can be found here.
Topics we are looking for include:
- Time Management/Goals/Planning
- Personal Development/Health/Well being
- Professional Development/Running a business
- Networking – online and offline
- Online tools for business (this can include back up and storage strategies, programs in the cloud, CRMS, etc)
- Social media
- Legalities of running a business
- Risk Management
- Future planning/exit strategies
- Financial Advisor
- Blogging – how, what, platforms, etc
- Keynotes x 2 – inspirational, motivational, etc
Presentations, with the exception of keynotes, should be how-to interactive sessions, designed for delegates to take practical knowledge away to put into practice.
Speakers will be notified by end November if they have been accepted for the engagement, or possibly earlier.